Oliver Minimalist Wallet By Alpine Swiss
- Genuine Leather
- OLIVER MINIMALIST – MSRP $45 – At 1/8” of an inch, our minimalist front pocket wallet is the thinnest most compact wallet in the market today. After about 3-4 weeks of use, this genuine leather wallet will begin to stretch and conform according to your needs, just like an expensive pair of leather shoes. In time you’ll be able to fit double cards in some slots. PRO TIP – Use two cards on the outside of your folded cash bills like bookends to easily fit the most in your center cash pocket.
- FUNCTIONAL – Measurements: 4" L x 2 7/8" W x 1/8" H. Total of 7 slots: 4 vertical card slots, 2 horizontal card slots, and 1 top full length opening horizontal slot for cash or cards.
- YORK COLLECTION – Original classic line accented with our embossed logo. Comes in a black Alpine Swiss gift box. The York Collection features dressy traditional leathers that are ethically sourced and processed using sustainable eco-friendly methods.
- SMOOTH FINISH LEATHER – The Oliver minimalist wallet is skillfully crafted from genuine cowhide leather with a semi-glossy finish and a completely smooth to the touch flat texture with no leather graininess. This highly durable leather is very structured and not as flexible and conforming as our other traditional leather finishes. A perfect wallet to match your personal style. Fine craftsmanship and high-quality genuine leather make this wallet a durable companion that will age beautifully.
- RFID PROTECTED: Certified independent lab tests in Met Labs Santa Clara, CA facility. Secure your personal data for credit card RFID chips operating at 13.56 MHz frequency while allowing use of 125 KHz proximity cards such as ID badges, hotel cards & some transit cards.
- MSRP $45.00
Alpine Swiss has a long-standing partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund through which we help feed hungry children in the U.S. and around the world. These Food Pack meals contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for one week and are hand delivered to the homes of those in need by trained volunteers in their community to establish relationships that foster genuine care. In 2020, we are celebrating over 3.8 million meals donated since 2014, your purchase enables us to continue this partnership. We thank our customers for their continued support and all those whose lives have been touched by Children’s hunger fund, Thank you!