Yaeger Polarized Aviator Sunglasses By Alpine Swiss
- TRP90 & Metal
- STYLISH FRAMES - The Alpine Swiss Yaeger Aviator sunglasses are our modern take on the iconic aviator style that goes back to the 1930's. These versatile and stylish frames are inspired by a military aesthetic and look great on many face shapes. The classic lens shape and fashion forward details of these frames make them a timeless accessory that elevates any outfit.
- POLARIZED LENSES - Features 100% UV 400nm protection to shield your eyes from harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays. These sunglasses also have polarized lenses that provide superior protection, comfort, and clarity of vision than traditional non-polarized lenses. Alpine Swiss polarized lenses offer high sun glare protection by filtering bright light reflected on surfaces like water, snow, and sand to reduce eye strain and fatigue.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS - Choose from multiple frame colors that are built with durable yet lightweight TRP 90 plastic. Features a gunmetal tone top bar and bridge, soft and flexible nose pads, and ergonomically designed legs to comfortably accommodate your face and keep your sunglasses securely in place. Our signature Alpine Swiss logo is elegantly engraved in the top corner of the left lens.
- ACCESSORIES - Includes 1 pair of sunglasses with care accessories to clean and protect your sunglasses: 1 soft cleaning cloth, 1 protective drawstring dust bag, and 1 foldaway sunglasses case. Arrives beautifully packaged in a black Alpine Swiss gift box.
- MEASUREMENTS - Frame width: 145 mm (5.7 inches) | Lens width: 59 mm (2.32 inches) | Lens height: 52 mm (2.04 inches) | Leg length: 143 mm (5.63 inches) | Nose bridge width: 13 mm (0.51 inches)
- MSRP $54.50
Alpine Swiss has a long-standing partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund through which we help feed hungry children in the U.S. and around the world. These Food Pack meals contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for one week and are hand delivered to the homes of those in need by trained volunteers in their community to establish relationships that foster genuine care. In 2020, we are celebrating over 3.8 million meals donated since 2014, your purchase enables us to continue this partnership. We thank our customers for their continued support and all those whose lives have been touched by Children’s hunger fund, Thank you!