Logan RFID Zipper Bifold Wallet By Alpine Swiss
Choose your perfect wallet from our three collections: York Collection, Hampton Collection, or Camden Collection. Each collection features various leather finishes, logos, and capacity.
- Genuine Leather
- LOGAN ZIPPER BIFOLD – MSRP $45 – RFID protection against electronic theft of your credit cards and identity. Secure all round zipper closure on our Logan bifold protects your cash and other valuables from falling out of it. The Logan Zipper Bifold will easily fit in your back pocket. After a few weeks of use, this genuine leather wallet will begin to stretch and conform according to your needs, just like an expensive pair of leather shoes.
- FUNCTIONAL – Measurements: 3 1/2" L x 4 5/8" W x 3/4" H. Divided double bill section, 1 ID window, 9 horizontal credit card slots and 4 vertical pockets. PRO TIP – 4 vertical pockets under the card slots add a tremendous amount of carrying capacity. If you need to double up cards, use front or back card slots of the wallet. Use the center flap only for single cards to maintain a slimmer profile.
- YORK COLLECTION – Original classic line accented with our embossed logo. Comes in a black Alpine Swiss gift box. The York Collection features dressy traditional leathers that are ethically sourced and processed using sustainable eco-friendly methods. Also available are our HAMPTON COLLECTION in more casual leathers with a cloth inlay logo & CAMDEN COLLECTION which feature deluxe size larger wallets with more space & pockets.
- HAMPTON COLLECTION – A modern classic accented with an embroidered inlay logo for a casual yet polished look, comes in a dark navy Alpine Swiss gift box. The Hampton Collection features fashionable smart casual leathers that are ethically sourced and processed using sustainable eco-friendly methods. Also available are our YORK COLLECTION in dressier classic leathers with our rounded cross logo emblem & CAMDEN COLLECTION which feature deluxe size larger wallets with more space & pockets.
- CAMDEN COLLECTION – Our Deluxe line features larger overall designs with more pockets and capacity. The materials selected for this line are classic and dressy leathers that are ethically sourced and processed using sustainable eco-friendly methods. Comes in a black Alpine Swiss gift box and features our rounded cross logo on the wallets. If you are looking for smaller more compact wallets please look for our YORK COLLECTION in dressier classic leathers with our rounded cross logo emblem & HAMPTON COLLECTION in more casual leathers with a flat cloth inlay logo.
- QUALITY LEATHERS – Choose from our various quality leathers that age beautifully:
- SMOOTH FINISH LEATHER – Genuine cowhide leather with a semi-glossy finish and a completely smooth to the touch flat texture with no leather graininess. This highly durable leather is very structured and not as flexible and conforming as our other traditional leather finishes.
- SOFT NAPPA LEATHER – Genuine cowhide nappa leather with a barely-there pebble grain texture that is buttery soft to the touch making it both luxurious and pliable to easily conform to fit multiple cards per slot.
- NUBUCK LEATHER - Crafted from quality genuine cowhide nubuck leather using a distinct buffing process of the cowhide that produces a soft but durable nubuck leather that has a distinctive look and velvety-soft feel.
- GLOSSY NAPPA LEATHER - Quality cowhide nappa leather with a unique semi- glossy finish that is smooth to the touch yet durable and pliable to allow the leather to conform when inserting your cards and cash.
- RFID PROTECTED: Certified independent lab tests in Met Labs Santa Clara, CA facility. Secure your personal data for credit card RFID chips operating at 13.56 MHz frequency while allowing use of 125 KHz proximity cards such as ID badges, hotel cards & some transit cards.
Alpine Swiss donates 2500 meals every day to hungry children in the U.S. and around the world through our partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund. These meals are hand delivered in a Food Pack, which will contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for a week to the homes of the needy by trained volunteers in their community, establishing relationships that foster genuine care. Your purchase fuels this effort! Thank you!