Flap Over Single Lock Briefcase By Alpine Swiss
- Genuine Leather
- TSA APPROVED PERSONAL ITEM - Measurements 16.5” x 12.5” x 4.5” – TSA approved as a personal item or a carry-on to bring in flight, fits under seats as well.
- SMART DESIGN - Flap over tuck lock main closure comes with 2 keys. Comfortable padded adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Double gusset construction with 2 main inside compartments. Middle divider also acts as a zipper file pocket. Carries Letter A4 and Legal-Size documents. Organizer area includes pen, card holders and an expanding 5.5” x 4.5 x 1.25” pouch. Two additional zippered file pockets one inside and an outer back zip file section.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- Leather handle and shoulder strap buckles are attached to the case using metal rivets and plates to insure these do not rip over time with the weight strain. Superior workmanship, well stitched and put together with attention paid to every detail of the construction process. Self-mending zippers and corrosion-resistant metal hardware. Semi-structured construction gives this bag a stable base to stand on its own yet flexible upper to conform as needed.
- LUXURIOUS LEATHER - Colombian Vacquetta Leather is a durable pebble grain finish leather. This material is made of cowhide and is minimally treated to maintain its natural beauty. Each case can have its own unique characteristic grain and markings as well as color variations.
- WARRANTY - Comes with Alpine Swiss manufacturer’s warranty.
- MSRP $295.00
Alpine Swiss has a long-standing partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund through which we help feed hungry children in the U.S. and around the world. These Food Pack meals contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for one week and are hand delivered to the homes of those in need by trained volunteers in their community to establish relationships that foster genuine care. In 2020, we are celebrating over 3.8 million meals donated since 2014, your purchase enables us to continue this partnership. We thank our customers for their continued support and all those whose lives have been touched by Children’s hunger fund, Thank you!