Briefcase on Wheels
By Alpine Swiss
Carry all you need to carry for work or travel with ease with this large rolling briefcase with telescopic handles and plenty of room. And it is lightweight!
Made from the best possible materials and providing a great value. This briefcase is roomy, well designed and sturdy.
Secured with two combination locks which can be set to separate codes it also featured a locking front compartment that expands. Inside flap features a basic organizer for pens and cards as well as a good size zippered pouch for other essentials. Large inside compartment features a laptop sleeve that will fit even the largest computers in the market today. It also has another file separator across the other inside wall from the laptop sleeve. Smooth inlineskate wheels are encased in curb protectors so you can rest assured as you hit the curb and pull up the case the case itself or the wheels will not get damaged. At about 8 lbs it is also lightweight for such a sturdy case of this size.
You will also enjoy a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty by Alpine Swiss for this item to be completely free of any manufacturer or material defects. Please contact us to get a free copy of the written warranty.
- Exterior Measurements: 19" x 14" x 9"
- Interior Measurements: 17" x 13 1/4" x 7 1/2"
- Front Locked compartment had an acordion style expansion of 2"
- Meets FAA regulations for Carry on Size
- Legal Size 2 File Divider Section
- Very Large Main inside compartment
- Organizer inside flap with a zippered pouch (8" x 3" x 1.5")
- Side pouch is 6" x 1 3/8" x 9"
- Heavy Duty in-line skate wheels
- Combination locks can be set to separate numbers each.
- 1 Year Mfg's Warranty from Alpine Swiss for materials and workmanship to be free from defects.
- Padded Laptop sleeve inside carries up to 17" Laptop screens
- Retractable telescopic handle with muliple locking positions
Alpine Swiss donates 2500 meals every day to hungry children in the U.S. and around the world through our partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund. These meals are hand delivered in a Food Pack, which will contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for a week to the homes of the needy by trained volunteers in their community, establishing relationships that foster genuine care. Your purchase fuels this effort! Thank you!