Lightweight Sling Bag By Alpine Swiss
- 1680D Nylon
- STYLISH & FUNCTIONAL – Our Alpine Swiss lightweight sling bag is both stylish and functional. It’s a perfect lightweight and compact size to easily carry all your essentials wherever you go.
- CAPACITY – Main compartment with zipper closure measures 13.25” H x 7.5” L x 3.5” W and has ample room for your belongings. The main interior compartment has 1 zipper pocket, 2 pen slots, and 3 slip pouches to keep all your essentials organized and easy to find. One quick access vertical zipper pocket in the front and one small hidden back zipper pocket.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP – Classic one strap sling design that can be worn on your left or right side. Simply hook the strap to the D-hook at the bottom of the bag on the left or right side. Adjustable strap measures 30” inches to 44” inches and has a small slip pocket, ideal for cards you want to access quickly.
- VERSATILE & COMFORTABLE – Our bag is versatile and can be worn as a sling backpack, chest bag, or one shoulder bag and looks great on everyone! The back of the bag and strap are padded with mesh panels for breathability and maximum comfort. Great for carrying while outdoors, traveling, or for everyday use.
- QUALITY MATERIALS – Crafted from durable and water resistant 1680D Nylon and smooth zippers with black metal pull tabs and a carrying top handle. Accented with a vertical Alpine Swiss logo along the side zipper pocket.
- MSRP $35.00
Alpine Swiss has a long-standing partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund through which we help feed hungry children in the U.S. and around the world. These Food Pack meals contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for one week and are hand delivered to the homes of those in need by trained volunteers in their community to establish relationships that foster genuine care. In 2020, we are celebrating over 3.8 million meals donated since 2014, your purchase enables us to continue this partnership. We thank our customers for their continued support and all those whose lives have been touched by Children’s hunger fund, Thank you!