This fall season is exciting for male fashion because of the latest fashion trends for men, and men’s fall outfit ideas that can help guys update their fall attire. Although women are more in the loop when it comes to fashion men should not fall far behind because great fashion is reflective of great taste. There are a lot of cool men’s fashion and men’s fashion ideas that can get men initiated into men’s stylish clothing. Guys can choose from men’s classy outfit and comfy outfit ideas depending on their purpose, preference, and personal style. Men’s fall look and men’s fall outfit encompass a wide range of styles that will satisfy a wide range of tastes and personalities all in keeping with the season’s colors and themes.
Denim For All Seasons
Denim for men
Think about wearing denim for your casual style. Denim is the penultimate accessory for men. It is iconic and transcends seasons. Denim can be worn anytime, anywhere and the result is always a great style. Men look great in denim because it gives them that tough and manly look. There are many types of denim apparel to choose from but the most iconic is the denim pants and the denim jacket. You can never go wrong with these two and having them in your wardrobe is almost a necessity.
Denim outfit for men
● Double denim- is a recent trend that can either pay off or end in disasters. The idea is to pull the look off successfully. Double denim simply means wearing denim jeans with a denim jacket. It may seem overkill but if there ever is a time to go all-out denim it is now said menswear editor Tony Cook. The trick to wearing double denim is to ensure that both types of denim are visibly different. You can do this by pairing dark denim pants with a lighter shade denim jacket.
● Nineties denim- the nineties are back and so are the types of denim. Yes, those iconic nineties denim that is looser fit with a pale finish. Pair this throwback style with solid colored hoodies and heavy jackets and dark shoes to add visual weight to the entire ensemble
● White Denim- white can put a lot of men at an unease but pulling the look right gives a fresh and chic appeal. Choose denim that is off white rather than stark white and use tops that are simple and classic with the rest of your wardrobe
Men's casual shoes with jeans
● Jeans with Trainers- Trainers are comfortable men’s shoes and they are cool again to wear with jeans where once it was a no-no. Jeans with trainers can give off a men’s casual fall fashion style and comfortable vibe that is ultra-stylish. Outfits for men that can top this ensemble include a t-shirt or jacket for a relaxed appearance or a collared shirt and blazer for smart-casual occasions.
● Jeans with Boots- You can’t go wrong with men’s fall outfit when you pair your jeans with boots. You just have to choose the perfect style for the occasion. If you are after casual and urban go for chunky boot or hiking boots. For a smart casual appearance go for a Chelsea or chukka boots. Color should also be a factor in your choice. Suede and brown design are more casual and relaxed while black is sleeker and more sophisticated.
Oxford Cloth Button Down
The Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirt is a classic stylish outfit for men and is a staple in men’s fall style. The Oxford shirt is essential in any man’s wardrobe and traverses the gap between smart and casual. The oxford shirt takes its name from the woven fabric Oxford cloth and the name has stuck ever since. This shirt is flexible and can be worn on any occasion but there are some rules to follow
Formal- Oxford is not the fanciest weave to wear for formal occasions. Poplin and pique weaves are more commonly used in dress shirts. However, you can wear Oxford with a suit if you know how to get it right. The trick is to up the formality using high contrast colors. For example, pair your Oxford shirt with a burgundy knitted tie, navy cotton suit and oxblood loafers.
Business casual- Business and casual contradict each other but if you have to bridge the two when office dress codes continue to relax you can use your Oxford sure as the perfect garment. Oxford shirts are perfect as a business casual dress. Wear it with a blazer or as part of tailored separates and you’ll still come across as stylish and never under-dressed.
Smart casual is the staple dress for day to day duties. It can be a trick dress code to pull off but the Oxford shirt was made for this. To change the vibe of the Oxford you can opt for a denim toned blue version with sand chinos. You also have the option of tucking it in or leaving it out depending on the look you want to achieve.
Great Outfits to Look Cool and Stay Comfy this Fall
Layer up (Long-sleeve t-shirt + sweater/cardigan + leather jacket)
The fall is the season to layer up. But keep it to three, max! Wearing several thin clothes other than a single thick coat looks much more fashionable and feel more comfortable. For your outerwear, nothing is more manly and classy than a leather jacket. Leather jackets are popular in men’s fall fashion because of their iconic status being associated with such fashion icons as James Dean and Steve McQueen.
Look neat with a knit
Knitwear lets you achieve a ‘rugged yet cuddly’ look. However, there are a few rules when wearing knitted clothing. First, opt for thin and smooth knits. They make a fine option for layering as opposed to big and bulky knitwear. Second, your outfit should be well-fitted, not baggy. Third, consider neutral colors like beige and khaki to easily mix and match layers. Here are some ideas for wearing knits this fall:
● Thick knit with a prominent rolled collar.
● A navy merino crewneck, brown-knitted tie, a white oxford button-down, and a pair of grey chinos.
● Grey cable knit, black jeans, and boots.
For this look, wear a grey or white crew-neck shirt, topped with waxed cotton jacket, and a pair of rugged wrangler jeans. To complete this look, use a brown weaved leather belt and a pair of brown boots.
Sophisticated fall casual
Going on a date? Have the ‘boy next door’ look by wearing a casual check shirt, fitted dark wash denim, a pair of chukka boots, a brown belt, and a green shawl cardigan. You can also look awesome in a simple, horizontal striped shirt topped with a simple navy blue blazer.
Smart casual look
For a classic and stunning fall outfit that you can wear on your business trip or a special occasion, wear a white or light blue button-down shirt, a charcoal V-neck sweater, and a pair of olive corduroy or chino pants. For your outer layer, wear a navy peacoat.
Patterned outfit for casual parties
Avoid looking boring by adding a patterned knitted sweater among your layers. Make sure your outfit colors match each other, such as a camel coat and a dark blue sweater. If you’re wearing a dark-colored jacket, the rest of your outfit should be in lighter shades. Wearing different shades of white make your look interesting and doesn’t make your outfit appear dark and gloomy.
Everyday fall outfit
Some days you will need an outfit that can fit all occasions, such as a dinner with the in-laws after work. A long-sleeved Oxford shirt goes well with a navy sport coat and some washed down jeans. To complete the look, wear a pair of suede Chelsea boots.
Cozy and laid back
A mustard-color cashmere sweater looks cozy and super-warm and fits nicely with your favorite grey chinos. For your top coat, choose a black bomber jacket. For your footwear, you won’t go wrong with a classic derby. Meanwhile, a canvas chore coat goes well with a shirt and sid pants.
Men can be as stylish as women this coming fall with the wide array of fashions to choose from. Fashions are not just about aesthetics but also function and the material of autumn’s best finds serve to protect against the harsh weather, rainy and windy days. Enjoy the colors of the month by taking a walk in stylish clothing that will surely make people give you a second look. Rule any occasion in style. Be at your best at the office with a style that makes people believe that you can command any situation because your great style speaks of your inner charisma and capabilities. Finally, make casual days fun where you can relax and enjoy the season with simple and elegant clothing styles.